Personal data Hans Valentin Wolf
Ancestors (and descendant) of Hans Valentin Wolf
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=53216735&pid=726 / Ancestry.com
Timeline Hans Valentin Wolf
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wolf
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wolf.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wolf.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wolf.
- Stadhouder Prins Willem III (Huis van Oranje) was from 1672 till 1702 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1695: Source: Wikipedia
- January 27 » Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman sultan and Caliph of Islam in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- August 15 » French forces end the bombardment of Brussels.
- September 7 » Henry Every perpetrates one of the most profitable pirate raids in history with the capture of the Grand Mughal ship Ganj-i-Sawai. In response, Emperor Aurangzeb threatens to end all English trading in India.
- November 20 » Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho - an event nowadays commemorated in Black Awareness Day.
- The temperature on December 7, 1737 was about 6.0 °C. There was 48 mm of rainWind direction mainly west. Weather type: geheel betrokken. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1737: Source: Wikipedia
- March 28 » The Marathas under Baji Rao I attack and defeat the Mughals in the Battle of Delhi.
- September 20 » The finish of the Walking Purchase which forces the cession of 1.2 million acres (4,860km²) of Lenape-Delaware tribal land to the Pennsylvania Colony.
- November 4 » The Teatro di San Carlo, the oldest working opera house in Europe, is inaugurated in Naples, Italy.
- December 24 » The Marathas defeat the combined forces of the Mughal Empire, Rajputs of Jaipur, Nizam of Hyderabad, Nawab of Awadh and Nawab of Bengal in the Battle of Bhopal.