- The temperature on December 30, 1905 was between -4.3 °C and 2.1 °C and averaged 0.3 °C. There was 3.4 hours of sunshine (44%). The average windspeed was 4 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 1, 1901 to August 16, 1905 the cabinet Kuijper, with Dr. A. Kuijper (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1905: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- February 5 » In Mexico, the General Hospital of Mexico is inaugurated, started with four basic specialties.
- May 28 » Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima ends with the destruction of the Russian Baltic Fleet by Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō and the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- August 13 » Norwegians vote to end the union with Sweden.
- September 5 » Russo-Japanese War: In New Hampshire, United States, the Treaty of Portsmouth, mediated by U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt, ends the war.
- November 21 » Albert Einstein's paper that leads to the mass–energy equivalence formula, E=mc², is published in the journal Annalen der Physik.
- December 15 » The Pushkin House is established in Saint Petersburg, Russia, to preserve the cultural heritage of Alexander Pushkin.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Lax Family Tree
has been compiled by Peter Lax
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter Lax, "Lax Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/lax-family-tree/P14774.php : accessed December 7, 2022), "Peter Joachim Bär (1905-± 1993)".