- The temperature on September 11, 1885 was about 10.4 °C. There was 6 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 74 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 23 » Sino-French War: Chinese victory in the Battle of Phu Lam Tao near Hưng Hóa, northern Vietnam.
- March 30 » The Battle for Kushka triggers the Panjdeh Incident which nearly gives rise to war between the Russian and British Empire.
- April 2 » Canadian Cree warriors attack the village of Frog Lake, killing nine.
- July 23 » President Ulysses S. Grant dies of throat cancer.
- November 19 » Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- December 22 » Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Lax Family Tree
has been compiled by Peter Lax
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Peter Lax, "Lax Family Tree", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/lax-family-tree/P14314.php : accessed September 29, 2022), "Eva Weigert (1885-1972)".