Personal data Margarethe Weigert
Sources 1, 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Margarethe Weigert
Household of Margarethe Weigert
She had a relationship with Bernhard Sachs
- / Ancestry.com Washington, Select Death Certificates, 1907-1960, Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Berlin, Germany, Births, 1874-1899, Ancestry.com
Timeline Margarethe Weigert
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Weigert
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Weigert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Weigert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Weigert.
- The temperature on March 25, 1873 was about 7.3 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 79%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- March 3 » Censorship in the United States: The U.S. Congress enacts the Comstock Law, making it illegal to send any "obscene literature and articles of immoral use" through the mail.
- May 9 » Der Krach: Vienna stock market crash heralds the Long Depression.
- May 20 » Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- May 23 » The Canadian Parliament establishes the North-West Mounted Police, the forerunner of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
- August 30 » Austrian explorers Julius von Payer and Karl Weyprecht discover the archipelago of Franz Josef Land in the Arctic Sea.
- November 22 » The French steamer SS Ville du Havre sinks in 12 minutes after colliding with the Scottish iron clipper Loch Earn in the Atlantic, with a loss of 226 lives.
- The temperature on April 29, 1932 was between 10.8 °C and 17.3 °C and averaged 13.3 °C. There was 6.8 mm of rain during 4.6 hours. There was 2.6 hours of sunshine (18%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the south-southeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 10, 1929 to May 26, 1933 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck III, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1932: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 8.1 million citizens.
- January 1 » The United States Post Office Department issues a set of 12 stamps commemorating the 200th anniversary of George Washington's birth.
- July 9 » The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- July 28 » U.S. President Herbert Hoover orders the United States Army to forcibly evict the "Bonus Army" of World War I veterans gathered in Washington, D.C.
- October 3 » Iraq gains independence from the United Kingdom.
- November 3 » Panagis Tsaldaris becomes the 142nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- December 10 » Thailand becomes a constitutional monarchy.