- / Ancestry.com Eastern Prussian Provinces, Germany [Poland], Selected Civil Vitals, 1874-1945, Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com UK, Outward Passenger Lists, 1890-1960, Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Germany, Select Births and Baptisms, 1558-1898, Ancestry.com
Timeline Rudolf Weigert
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Weigert
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Weigert.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Weigert.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Weigert.
- The temperature on July 31, 1883 was about 15.7 °C. There was 2 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- March 28 » Tonkin Campaign: French victory in the Battle of Gia Cuc.
- August 26 » The 1883 eruption of Krakatoa begins its final, paroxysmal, stage.
- August 27 » Eruption of Krakatoa: Four enormous explosions destroy the island of Krakatoa and cause years of climate change.
- November 9 » The 90th Winnipeg Battalion of Rifles, (later the Royal Winnipeg Rifles) of the Canadian Armed Forces is founded.
- November 18 » American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- December 21 » The Royal Canadian Dragoons and The Royal Canadian Regiment, the first Permanent Force cavalry and infantry regiments of the Canadian Army, are formed.
- The temperature on August 10, 1920 was between 12.1 °C and 18.4 °C and averaged 14.7 °C. There was 6.1 mm of rain. There was 2.1 hours of sunshine (14%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 9, 1918 to September 18, 1922 the cabinet Ruys de Beerenbrouck I, with Jonkheer mr. Ch.J.M. Ruys de Beerenbrouck (RKSP) as prime minister.
- In the year 1920: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 6.8 million citizens.
- January 19 » The United States Senate votes against joining the League of Nations.
- September 1 » The Fountain of Time opens as a tribute to the 100 years of peace between the United States and Great Britain following the Treaty of Ghent.
- November 15 » First assembly of the League of Nations is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- November 15 » The Free City of Danzig is established.
- November 16 » Qantas, Australia's national airline, is founded as Queensland and Northern Territory Aerial Services Limited.
- November 28 » FIDAC (The Interallied Federation of War Veterans Organisations), the first international organization of war veterans is established in Paris, France
- The temperature on March 2, 1953 was between -4 °C and 13.1 °C and averaged 2.5 °C. There was 9.1 hours of sunshine (83%). The partly clouded was. The average windspeed was 2 Bft (weak wind) and was prevailing from the east-northeast. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Juliana (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from September 4, 1948 till April 30, 1980 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from September 2, 1952 to October 13, 1956 the cabinet Drees II, with Dr. W. Drees (PvdA) as prime minister.
- In the year 1953: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 10.4 million citizens.
- February 3 » The Batepá massacre occurred in São Tomé when the colonial administration and Portuguese landowners unleashed a wave of violence against the native creoles known as forros.
- February 11 » The Soviet Union breaks off diplomatic relations with Israel.
- March 1 » Soviet Premier Joseph Stalin suffers a stroke and collapses; he dies four days later.
- June 2 » The coronation of Queen Elizabeth II, who is crowned Queen of the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Her Other Realms and Territories & Head of the Commonwealth, the first major international event to be televised.
- October 1 » Andhra State is formed, consisting of a Telugu-speaking area carved out of India's Madras State.
- December 10 » British Prime Minister Winston Churchill receives the Nobel Prize in literature.