Personal data Bernhard Sachs
Source 1Source 2
Ancestors (and descendant) of Bernhard Sachs
Household of Bernhard Sachs
He had a relationship with Margarethe Weigert
- , Ancestry Family Tree Ancestry Family Trees
http://trees.ancestry.com/pt/AMTCitationRedir.aspx?tid=86879386&pid=9897 / Ancestry.com
- / Ancestry.com Washington, Select Death Certificates, 1907-1960, Ancestry.com
Timeline Bernhard Sachs
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Sachs
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Sachs.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Sachs.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Sachs.
- The temperature on December 16, 1862 was about -1.4 °C. The air pressure was 0.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southeast. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 88%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From March 14, 1861 till January 31, 1862 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Loudon with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.P. baron Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (conservatief-liberaal) and Mr. J. Loudon (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1862: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- February 16 » American Civil War: General Ulysses S. Grant captures Fort Donelson, Tennessee.
- June 8 » American Civil War: Battle of Cross Keys: Confederate forces under General Stonewall Jackson save the Army of Northern Virginia from a Union assault on the James Peninsula led by General George B. McClellan.
- July 4 » Lewis Carroll tells Alice Liddell a story that would grow into Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and its sequels.
- August 17 » American Civil War: Major General J. E. B. Stuart is assigned command of all the cavalry of the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia.
- September 17 » American Civil War: The Allegheny Arsenal explosion results in the single largest civilian disaster during the war.
- November 5 » American Indian Wars: In Minnesota, 303 Dakota warriors are found guilty of rape and murder of whites and are sentenced to hang. 38 are ultimately executed and the others reprieved.
- The temperature on April 18, 1928 was between -0.7 °C and 6.6 °C and averaged 2.5 °C. There was 4.1 mm of rain. There was 4.9 hours of sunshine (35%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the west. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from March 8, 1926 to August 10, 1929 the cabinet De Geer I, with Jonkheer mr. D.J. de Geer (CHU) as prime minister.
- In the year 1928: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7.6 million citizens.
- January 1 » Boris Bazhanov defects through Iran. He is the only assistant of Joseph Stalin's secretariat to have defected from the Eastern Bloc.
- March 21 » Charles Lindbergh is presented with the Medal of Honor for the first solo trans-Atlantic flight.
- April 14 » The Bremen, a German Junkers W 33 type aircraft, reaches Greenly Island, Canada - the first successful transatlantic aeroplane flight from east to west.
- May 15 » Walt Disney character Mickey Mouse premieres in his first cartoon, "Plane Crazy".
- August 27 » The Kellogg–Briand Pact outlawing war is signed by fifteen nations. Ultimately sixty-one nations will sign it.
- October 15 » The airship, Graf Zeppelin completes its first trans-Atlantic flight, landing at Lakehurst, New Jersey, United States.