Genlias: ha12, Wamel/20090313
Timeline Hendrika Tijnagel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Tijnagel
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Tijnagel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Tijnagel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Tijnagel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 10, 1917)
- The temperature on May 10, 1917 was between 4.0 °C and 21.3 °C and averaged 13.8 °C. There was 9.8 hours of sunshine (64%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the east-southeast. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- World War I: President Woodrow Wilson asks the U.S. Congress for a declaration of war on Germany.
- World War I: The United States declares war on Austria-Hungary.
- World War I: Third Battle of Gaza ends: British forces capture Gaza from the Ottoman Empire.