Personal data Willem Tijnagel
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem Tijnagel
Household of Willem Tijnagel
He is married to Maria van Os on April 15, 1885 at Wamel, he was 23 years old.Source 2
Timeline Willem Tijnagel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Tijnagel
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Tijnagel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Tijnagel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Tijnagel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 15, 1885)
- The temperature on April 15, 1885 was about 12.5 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 49%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Mikado a light opera by W.S. Gilbert and Arthur Sullivan, had its first public performance in London.
- The Berlin Act, which resulted from the Berlin Conference regulating European colonization and trade in Africa, is signed
- A British force defeats a large Dervish army at the Battle of Abu Klea in the Sudan.