Timeline Johannes Tijnagel
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Tijnagel
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Tijnagel.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Tijnagel.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Tijnagel.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 21, 1917)
- The temperature on June 21, 1917 was between 13.7 °C and 20.8 °C and averaged 17.0 °C. There was 5.8 mm of rain. There was 6.6 hours of sunshine (39%). The average windspeed was 3 Bft (moderate breeze) and was prevailing from the southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- 'Koningin Wilhelmina' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 29, 1913 to September 9, 1918 the cabinet Cort van der Linden, with Mr. P.W.A. Cort van der Linden (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1917: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 7 million citizens.
- The first U.S. troops arrive in France to fight alongside Britain, France, Italy, and Russia against Germany, and Austria-Hungary in World War I.
- In a game against the Washington Senators, Boston Red Sox pitcher Ernie Shore retires 26 batters in a row after replacing Babe Ruth, who had been ejected for punching the umpire.
- Russia is officially proclaimed a republic.