Personal data Maria van Os
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maria van Os
Household of Maria van Os
She is married to Willem Tijnagel on April 15, 1885 at Wamel, she was 27 years old.Source 1
Timeline Maria van Os
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Os
- Take a look at the information available on Genealogie Online about the surname Van Os.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Van Os.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Van Os.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 15, 1885)
- The temperature on April 15, 1885 was about 12.5 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 49%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- 'Koning Willem III' (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as ' Koninkrijk der Nederlanden')
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5 million citizens.
- The Georgia Institute of Technology (Georgia Tech) is founded in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Ito Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
- The Congo Free State is established by King Léopold II of Belgium.