- The temperature on July 27, 1777 was about 15.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north-northwest. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1777: Source: Wikipedia
- April 27 » American Revolutionary War: The Battle of Ridgefield: A British invasion force engages and defeats Continental Army regulars and militia irregulars at Ridgefield, Connecticut.
- June 13 » American Revolutionary War: Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette lands near Charleston, South Carolina, in order to help the Continental Congress to train its army.
- June 14 » The Second Continental Congress passes the Flag Act of 1777 adopting the Stars and Stripes as the Flag of the United States.
- September 26 » American Revolution: British troops occupy Philadelphia.
- October 6 » American Revolutionary War: British forces capture Forts Clinton and Montgomery on the Hudson River.
- December 19 » American Revolutionary War: George Washington's Continental Army goes into winter quarters at Valley Forge, Pennsylvania.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Rijk Meijer
has been compiled by Clemens Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Clemens Meijer, "Genealogie Rijk Meijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-rijk-meijer/I9695.php : accessed February 4, 2023), "Martijntje van der Horn (1753-< 1793)".