- The temperature on February 24, 1765 was about 0 °C. Wind direction mainly south. Weather type: zeer betrokken. Special wheather fenomena: ijs. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1765: Source: Wikipedia
- January 25 » Port Egmont, the first British settlement in the Falkland Islands near the southern tip of South America, is founded.
- March 9 » After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- March 22 » The British Parliament passes the Stamp Act that introduces a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies.
- March 24 » Great Britain passes the Quartering Act, which requires the Thirteen Colonies to house British troops.
- August 12 » Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- November 1 » The British Parliament enacts the Stamp Act on the Thirteen Colonies in order to help pay for British military operations in North America.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Rijk Meijer
has been compiled by Clemens Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Clemens Meijer, "Genealogie Rijk Meijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-rijk-meijer/I17716.php : accessed February 4, 2023), "Hendrik van der Horn (1765-????)".