Personal data Jacob (Egbertsz) van der Horn
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob (Egbertsz) van der Horn
Household of Jacob (Egbertsz) van der Horn
He is married to Anna Maria Stierman.
Timeline Jacob (Egbertsz) van der Horn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Horn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Horn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Horn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Horn.
- The temperature on July 22, 1723 was about 13.0 °C. Source: KNMI
Van 1702 tot 1747 kende Nederland (ookwel Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden) zijn Tweede Stadhouderloze Tijdperk.
This page is only available in Dutch.
- In the year 1723: Source: Wikipedia
- June 26 » After a siege and bombardment by cannon, Baku surrenders to the Russians.
- August 17 » Ioan Giurgiu Patachi becomes Bishop of Făgăraș and is festively installed in his position at the St. Nicolas Cathedral in Făgăraș, after being formally confirmed earlier by Pope Clement XI.
- September 14 » Grand Master António Manoel de Vilhena lays down the first stone of Fort Manoel in Malta.
The publication Genealogie Rijk Meijer
has been compiled by Clemens Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Clemens Meijer, "Genealogie Rijk Meijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-rijk-meijer/I13317.php : accessed July 24, 2021), "Jacob (Egbertsz) van der Horn (1723-1766)".