Personal data Barent van der Horn
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Barent van der Horn
Timeline Barent van der Horn
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Horn
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Horn.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Horn.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Horn.
- The temperature on January 22, 1758 was about -2 °C. Wind direction mainly northwest. Weather type: geheel betrokken hagel. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1758: Source: Wikipedia
- January 24 » During the Seven Years' War the leading burghers of Königsberg submit to Elizabeth of Russia, thus forming Russian Prussia (until 1763).
- April 28 » The Marathas defeat the Afghans in the Battle of Attock and capture the city.
- June 23 » Seven Years' War: Battle of Krefeld: British, Hanoverian, and Prussian forces defeat French troops at Krefeld in Germany.
- July 26 » French and Indian War: The Siege of Louisbourg ends with British forces defeating the French and taking control of the Gulf of Saint Lawrence.
- September 11 » Battle of Saint Cast: France repels British invasion during the Seven Years' War.
- December 13 » The English transport ship Duke William sinks in the North Atlantic, killing over 360 people.
The publication Genealogie Rijk Meijer
has been compiled by Clemens Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Clemens Meijer, "Genealogie Rijk Meijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-rijk-meijer/I17713.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Barent van der Horn (1758-????)".