- The temperature on August 14, 1885 was about 14.7 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 77%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1885: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- February 5 » King Leopold II of Belgium establishes the Congo as a personal possession.
- March 24 » Sino-French War: Chinese victory in the Battle of Bang Bo on the Tonkin-Guangxi border.
- April 2 » Canadian Cree warriors attack the village of Frog Lake, killing nine.
- August 29 » Gottlieb Daimler patents the world's first internal combustion motorcycle, the Reitwagen.
- November 7 » The completion of Canada's first transcontinental railway is symbolized by the Last Spike ceremony at Craigellachie, British Columbia.
- December 22 » Itō Hirobumi, a samurai, became the first Prime Minister of Japan.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Rijk Meijer
has been compiled by Clemens Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Clemens Meijer, "Genealogie Rijk Meijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-rijk-meijer/I20405.php : accessed February 2, 2023), "Anna Maria Cornelia Panse (1885-????)".