- The temperature on December 2, 1891 was about 6.2 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 6 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 98%. Source: KNMI
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- Regentes Emma (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1898 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 21, 1888 to August 21, 1891 the cabinet Mackay, with Mr. A. baron Mackay (AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 21, 1891 to May 9, 1894 the cabinet Van Tienhoven, with Mr. G. van Tienhoven (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1891: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.1 million citizens.
- March 10 » Almon Strowger patents the Strowger switch, a device which led to the automation of telephone circuit switching.
- March 17 » SSUtopia collides with HMSAnson in the Bay of Gibraltar and sinks, killing 562 of the 880 passengers on board.
- May 5 » The Music Hall in New York City (later known as Carnegie Hall) has its grand opening and first public performance, with Tchaikovsky as the guest conductor.
- July 26 » France annexes Tahiti.
- October 28 » The Mino–Owari earthquake is the largest inland earthquake in Japan's history.
- December 22 » Asteroid 323 Brucia becomes the first asteroid discovered using photography.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Rijk Meijer
has been compiled by Clemens Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Clemens Meijer, "Genealogie Rijk Meijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-rijk-meijer/I20408.php : accessed November 30, 2022), "Christina Catharina Panse (1891-????)".