- The temperature on August 3, 1883 was about 13.8 °C. There was 0.1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 93%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1883: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- May 20 » Krakatoa begins to erupt; the volcano explodes three months later, killing more than 36,000 people.
- May 24 » The Brooklyn Bridge in New York City is opened to traffic after 14 years of construction.
- May 27 » Alexander III is crowned Tsar of Russia.
- October 4 » First meeting of the Boys' Brigade in Glasgow, Scotland.
- October 22 » Mödling and Hinterbrühl Tram, Vienna, Austria, first electric tram powered by overhead wire.
- November 30 » The style of western calendar, Common Era is conveyed to Joseon (Early-Modern Korean kingdom]].
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Rijk Meijer
has been compiled by Clemens Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Clemens Meijer, "Genealogie Rijk Meijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-rijk-meijer/I20404.php : accessed October 2, 2022), "Jan Barend Panse (1883-????)".