- The temperature on February 25, 1887 was about 7.0 °C. The air pressure was 24 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 94%. Source: KNMI
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from April 23, 1884 to April 21, 1888 the cabinet Heemskerk, with Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) as prime minister.
- In the year 1887: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.5 million citizens.
- April 4 » Argonia, Kansas elects Susanna M. Salter as the first female mayor in the United States.
- April 10 » On Easter Sunday, Pope Leo XIII authorizes the establishment of the Catholic University of America.
- May 9 » Buffalo Bill Cody's Wild West Show opens in London.
- July 26 » Publication of the Unua Libro, founding the Esperanto movement.
- October 1 » Balochistan is conquered by the British Empire.
- November 9 » The United States receives rights to Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
Tip: herlaad deze pagina voor een nieuwe selectie van gebeurtenissen vanuit Wikipedia.
The publication Genealogie Rijk Meijer
has been compiled by Clemens Meijer
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Clemens Meijer, "Genealogie Rijk Meijer", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/genealogie-rijk-meijer/I20406.php : accessed February 5, 2023), "Johannes Jacobus Hendrikus Panse (1887-????)".