Personal data Popke Ottes
Ancestors (and descendant) of Popke Ottes
Timeline Popke Ottes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ottes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Ottes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ottes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Ottes.
- The temperature on December 20, 1757 was about 4.0 °C. There was 4 mm of rainWind direction mainly east by south. Weather type: regen betrokken. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regentes Anna (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1759 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1757: Source: Wikipedia
- May 6 » Battle of Prague: A Prussian army fights an Austrian army in Prague during the Seven Years' War.
- May 6 » English poet Christopher Smart is admitted into St Luke's Hospital for Lunatics in London, beginning his six-year confinement to mental asylums.
- May 6 » The end of Konbaung–Hanthawaddy War, and the end of Burmese Civil War (1740–1757).
- June 18 » Battle of Kolín between Prussian forces under Frederick the Great and an Austrian army under the command of Field Marshal Count Leopold Joseph von Daun in the Seven Years' War.
- November 5 » Seven Years' War: Frederick the Great defeats the allied armies of France and the Holy Roman Empire at the Battle of Rossbach.
- December 5 » Seven Years' War: Battle of Leuthen: Frederick II of Prussia leads Prussian forces to a decisive victory over Austrian forces under Prince Charles Alexander of Lorraine.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Astrid Spijker, "Stamboom Spijker - Wekking - De Jong - Tiecke", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-spijker-wekking/I2064.php : accessed September 27, 2021), "Popke Ottes (1757-????)".