Personal data Reijn Ottes
Ancestors (and descendant) of Reijn Ottes
Timeline Reijn Ottes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ottes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Ottes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ottes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Ottes.
- The temperature on March 21, 1773 was about 8.0 °C. Wind direction mainly north west from. Weather type: vochtig. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1773: Source: Wikipedia
- January 17 » Captain James Cook leads the first expedition to sail south of the Antarctic Circle.
- May 10 » The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by reducing taxes on its tea and granting it the right to sell tea directly to North America. The legislation leads to the Boston Tea Party.
- June 1 » Wolraad Woltemade rescues 14 sailors at the Cape of Good Hope from the sinking ship De Jonge Thomas by riding his horse into the sea seven times. He drowned on his eighth attempt.
- June 17 » Cúcuta, Colombia, is founded by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- October 14 » The first recorded ministry of education, the Commission of National Education, is formed in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- December 16 » American Revolution: Boston Tea Party: Members of the Sons of Liberty disguised as Mohawk Indians dump hundreds of crates of tea into Boston harbor as a protest against the Tea Act.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Astrid Spijker, "Stamboom Spijker - Wekking - De Jong - Tiecke", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-spijker-wekking/I2068.php : accessed August 1, 2021), "Reijn Ottes (1773-????)".