Personal data Simetje Ottes
Ancestors (and descendant) of Simetje Ottes
Timeline Simetje Ottes
Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ottes
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Ottes.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Ottes.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Ottes.
- The temperature on July 7, 1765 was about 20.0 °C. Wind direction mainly west-southwest. Weather type: omtrent helder. Source: KNMI
- Erfstadhouder Prins Willem V (Willem Batavus) (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1751 till 1795 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- Regent Lodewijk Ernst (Hertog van Brunswijk-Wolfenbüttel) was from 1759 till 1766 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Republiek der Zeven Verenigde Nederlanden)
- In the year 1765: Source: Wikipedia
- January 25 » Port Egmont, the first British settlement in the Falkland Islands near the southern tip of South America, is founded.
- March 9 » After a campaign by the writer Voltaire, judges in Paris posthumously exonerate Jean Calas of murdering his son. Calas had been tortured and executed in 1762 on the charge, though his son may have actually committed suicide.
- March 22 » The British Parliament passes the Stamp Act that introduces a tax to be levied directly on its American colonies.
- March 24 » Great Britain passes the Quartering Act, which requires the Thirteen Colonies to house British troops.
- August 12 » Treaty of Allahabad is signed. The Treaty marks the political and constitutional involvement and the beginning of Company rule in India.
- November 1 » The British Parliament enacts the Stamp Act on the Thirteen Colonies in order to help pay for British military operations in North America.
When copying data from this family tree, please include a reference to the origin:
Astrid Spijker, "Stamboom Spijker - Wekking - De Jong - Tiecke", database, Genealogy Online (https://www.genealogieonline.nl/stamboom-spijker-wekking/I2066.php : accessed June 17, 2021), "Simetje Ottes (1765-????)".