Personal data Elizabeth Pieterse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Elizabeth Pieterse
Household of Elizabeth Pieterse
She is married to Francois Dekker on June 4, 1869 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on June 4, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Elizabeth Pieterse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Pieterse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Pieterse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Pieterse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Pieterse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 4, 1869)
- The temperature on June 4, 1869 was about 17.1 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Cardiff Giant, one of the most famous American hoaxes, is "discovered".
- "Black Friday": Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
- The Victorian Aboriginal Protection Act is enacted in Australia, giving the government control of indigenous people's wages, their terms of employment, where they could live, and of their children, effectively leading to the Stolen Generations.