Personal data Francois Dekker
Ancestors (and descendant) of Francois Dekker
Household of Francois Dekker
He is married to Elizabeth Pieterse on June 4, 1869 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on June 4, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Francois Dekker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dekker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dekker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dekker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dekker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage June 4, 1869)
- The temperature on June 4, 1869 was about 17.1 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 62%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched ? one of the last clippers ever to be built, and the only one still surviving to this day.
- The Meiji government in Japan establishes six new ministries, including one for Shinto.
- The Folies Bergère opens in Paris.