Personal data Suzanna Dekker
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Suzanna Dekker
Household of Suzanna Dekker
She is married to Maarten Huijsman on April 21, 1871 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on April 21, 1871.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 8
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Suzanna Dekker
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Dekker
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Dekker.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Dekker.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Dekker.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 21, 1871)
- The temperature on April 21, 1871 was about 4.9 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Declaration of the Paris Commune; President of the French Republic, Adolphe Thiers, orders evacuation of Paris.
- The first international rugby football match, England v. Scotland, is played in Edinburgh at Raeburn Place.
- Journalist Henry Morton Stanley begins his trek to find the missionary and explorer David Livingstone.