Personal data Leijn Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leijn Wisse
Household of Leijn Wisse
He is married to (1) Jasperina Allaart on April 2, 1879 at Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland), he was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland) on April 2, 1879.Source 3
He is married to (2) Neeltje Minderhoud on June 29, 1881 at Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Aagtekerke) (Zeeland) on June 29, 1881.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.104 Aktenr. 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.1 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Leijn Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 2, 1879)
- The temperature on April 2, 1879 was about 5.5 °C. There was 7 mm of rain. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 20, 1879 to April 23, 1883 the cabinet Van Lijnden van Sandenburg, with Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (conservatief-AR) as prime minister.
- In the year 1879: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Virgin Mary, along with St. Joseph and St. John the Evangelist, reportedly appears to the people of Knock, County Mayo, Ireland.
- War of the Pacific is fought between Chile and the joint forces of Bolivia and Peru. Chile successfully takes over Arica and Tarapacá leaving Bolivia as a landlocked country.
- Russia and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Gandamak establishing an Afghan state.