Personal data Pieter de Kam
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter de Kam
Household of Pieter de Kam
He is married to Leuntje Wisse on February 2, 1872 at Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland), he was 19 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Meliskerke) (Zeeland) on February 2, 1872.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 15
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.73 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Pieter de Kam
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Kam
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Kam.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Kam.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Kam.
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 2, 1872)
- The temperature on February 2, 1872 was about 4.4 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The atmospheric humidity was 92%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1872: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- George Westinghouse patents the air brake.
- The first-ever international football match takes place at Hamilton Crescent, Glasgow, between Scotland and England.
- Trade unions are legalised in Canada.