Personal data Adriana Allaart
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriana Allaart
Household of Adriana Allaart
She is married to Pieter Wisse on September 29, 1875 at Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Ritthem) (Zeeland) on September 29, 1875.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.104 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Adriana Allaart
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Allaart
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Allaart.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Allaart.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Allaart.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 29, 1875)
- The temperature on September 29, 1875 was about 14.7 °C. The air pressure was 11 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-southwest. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 70%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.
- The SSGothenburg hits the Great Barrier Reef and sinks off the Australian east coast, killing approximately 100, including a number of high profile civil servants and dignitaries.
- The Treaty of Saint Petersburg between Japan and Russia is ratified, providing for the exchange of Sakhalin for the Kuril Islands.