Personal data Marinus Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Marinus Wisse
Household of Marinus Wisse
He is married to Joanna van de Velde on January 18, 1906 at Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland) on January 18, 1906.Source 2
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 35
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.47 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Marinus Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 18, 1906)
- The temperature on January 18, 1906 was between 3.5 °C and 9.3 °C and averaged 5.7 °C. There was 8.5 mm of rain. The average windspeed was 5 Bft (very strong wind) and was prevailing from the south-southwest. Source: KNMI (weather station De Bilt/The Netherlands)
- Koningin Wilhelmina (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1890 till 1948 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from August 17, 1905 to February 11, 1908 the cabinet De Meester, with Mr. Th. de Meester (unie-liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1906: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 5.5 million citizens.
- The Majlis of Iran convene for the first time.
- The Gillette-Brown murder inspires Theodore Dreiser's An American Tragedy.
- A landslide in Haverstraw, New York, caused by the excavation of clay along the Hudson River, kills 20 people.