Personal data Cornelis de Ruiter
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis de Ruiter
Household of Cornelis de Ruiter
He is married to Pieternella Wisse on November 3, 1864 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), he was 29 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on November 3, 1864.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 18
Timeline Cornelis de Ruiter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Ruiter
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 3, 1864)
- The temperature on November 3, 1864 was about -0.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Achille François Bazaine becomes Marshall of France.
- American Civil War: Sherman's March to the Sea ? Union General William Tecumseh Sherman begins burning Atlanta, Georgia to the ground in preparation for his march south.
- American Civil War: the Battle of Spotsylvania Court House ends.