Personal data Pieternella Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieternella Wisse
Household of Pieternella Wisse
She is married to Cornelis de Ruiter on November 3, 1864 at Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland) on November 3, 1864.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.144 Aktenr. 18
Timeline Pieternella Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 3, 1864)
- The temperature on November 3, 1864 was about -0.5 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 90%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In the Battle of Nashville, Union forces under George H. Thomas almost completely destroy the Army of Tennessee under John B. Hood.
- American Civil War: Battle of Ware Bottom Church ? in the Virginia Bermuda Hundred Campaign, 10,000 troops fight in this Confederate victory.
- The Indian city of Calcutta is almost totally destroyed by a cyclone; 60,000 die.