Personal data Leintje Joziasse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leintje Joziasse
Household of Leintje Joziasse
She is married to Pieter de Witte on August 1, 1873 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), she was 17 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on August 1, 1873.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Leintje Joziasse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Joziasse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Joziasse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Joziasse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Joziasse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 1, 1873)
- The temperature on August 1, 1873 was about 22.3 °C. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Yale, Princeton, Columbia, and Rutgers universities draft the first code of American football rules.
- The University of California opens its first medical school in San Francisco, California.
- El Paso, Texas is established by charter from the Texas Legislature.