Personal data Adriaan Oste
- He was born on January 5, 1843 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- Profession: Landbouwersknecht.
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Adriaan Oste
Household of Adriaan Oste
He is married to Pieternella Nijssen on April 29, 1864 at Middelburg (Arnemuiden) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Arnemuiden) (Zeeland) on April 29, 1864.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.3 Aktenr. 4
Timeline Adriaan Oste
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Oste
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Oste.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Oste.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Oste.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 29, 1864)
- The temperature on April 29, 1864 was about 10.5 °C. The air pressure was 2 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 53%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Battle of Kernstown ? Confederate General Jubal Anderson Early defeats Union troops led by General George Crook in an effort to keep them out of the Shenandoah Valley.
- American Civil War: Battle of Fort Stevens; Confederate forces attempt to invade Washington, D.C..
- In the Battle of Nashville, Union forces under George H. Thomas almost completely destroy the Army of Tennessee under John B. Hood.