Personal data Pieter de Witte
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter de Witte
Household of Pieter de Witte
He is married to (1) Leintje Joziasse on August 1, 1873 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on August 1, 1873.Source 3
He is married to (2) Helena Caljouw on October 18, 1878 at Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Koudekerke) (Zeeland) on October 18, 1878.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 14
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.66 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Pieter de Witte
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Witte
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Witte.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Witte.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Witte.
Historical context (based on day of marriage August 1, 1873)
- The temperature on August 1, 1873 was about 22.3 °C. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 57%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- King Amadeus I of Spain abdicates.
- Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- Cetshwayo ascends to the throne as king of the Zulu nation following the death of his father Mpande.