Personal data Johannis Cornelis Klaassen
Ancestors (and descendant) of Johannis Cornelis Klaassen
Household of Johannis Cornelis Klaassen
He is married to Janna de Zeeuw on October 29, 1874 at Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland) on October 29, 1874.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.124 Aktenr. 36
Timeline Johannis Cornelis Klaassen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Klaassen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Klaassen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Klaassen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Klaassen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage October 29, 1874)
- The temperature on October 29, 1874 was about 7.2 °C. The air pressure was 1 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south east. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 87%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1874: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The Oakland Daily Tribune publishes its first newspaper.
- A cartoon by Thomas Nast in Harper's Weekly, is considered the first important use of an elephant as a symbol for the United States Republican Party.
- The first Arbor Day is celebrated in Nebraska.