Personal data Cornelis Smout
- He was born in the year 1836 in Bergen Op Zoom (Bergen Op Zoom) (Noord-Brabant).
- Profession: Schipper.
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Smout
Household of Cornelis Smout
He is married to Catharina de Zeeuw on July 29, 1869 at Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland), he was 33 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Terneuzen (Terneuzen) (Zeeland) on July 29, 1869.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.124 Aktenr. 17
Timeline Cornelis Smout
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Smout
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Smout.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Smout.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Smout.
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 29, 1869)
- The temperature on July 29, 1869 was about 20.0 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched ? one of the last clippers ever to be built, and the only one still surviving to this day.
- "Black Friday": Gold prices plummet after Ulysses S. Grant orders the Treasury to sell large quantities of gold after Jay Gould and James Fisk plot to control the market.
- Japan's samurai, farmer, artisan, merchant class system (Shin?k?sh?) is abolished as part of the Meiji Restoration reforms. (Traditional Japanese date: June 25, 1869).