Personal data Josias Nijssen
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Josias Nijssen
Household of Josias Nijssen
He is married to Willemina Minderhoud on September 20, 1876 at Veere (Veere) (Zeeland), he was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Veere (Veere) (Zeeland) on September 20, 1876.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.127 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Josias Nijssen
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Nijssen
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Nijssen.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Nijssen.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Nijssen.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 20, 1876)
- The temperature on September 20, 1876 was about 15.9 °C. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 55%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1876: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- White supremacists kill five Black Republicans in Hamburg, SC.
- The United States orders all Native Americans to move into reservations.
- Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying "Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you."