Personal data Sara van Dijke
Ancestors (and descendant) of Sara van Dijke
Household of Sara van Dijke
She is married to (1) Jan Zoeter on May 18, 1864 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), she was 23 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on May 18, 1864.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Sara van Dijke
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Dijke
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 18, 1864)
- The temperature on May 18, 1864 was about 16.2 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Nevada is admitted as the 36th U.S. state.
- In his State of the Union Address President Abraham Lincoln reaffirms the necessity of ending slavery as ordered ten weeks earlier in the Emancipation Proclamation.
- American Civil War: Battle of New Market, Virginia ? students from the Virginia Military Institute fight alongside the Confederate Army to force Union General Franz Sigel out of the Shenandoah Valley.