Personal data Jannetje Willemina Vijverberg
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jannetje Willemina Vijverberg
Household of Jannetje Willemina Vijverberg
She is married to Jacob Zoeter on January 3, 1873 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), she was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on January 3, 1873.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 1
Timeline Jannetje Willemina Vijverberg
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Vijverberg
Historical context (based on day of marriage January 3, 1873)
- The temperature on January 3, 1873 was about 7.5 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 18 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south-southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From July 6, 1872 till August 27, 1874 the Netherlands had a cabinet De Vries - Fransen van de Putte with the prime ministers Mr. G. de Vries Azn. (liberaal) and I.D. Fransen van de Putte (liberaal).
- In the year 1873: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Levi Strauss and Jacob Davis receive a U.S. patent for blue jeans with copper rivets.
- At Adair, Iowa, Jesse James and the James-Younger gang pull off the first successful train robbery in the American West.
- The Kennel Club is founded, the oldest and first official registry of purebred dogs in the world.