Personal data Jan Zoeter
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan Zoeter
Household of Jan Zoeter
He is married to Sara van Dijke on May 18, 1864 at Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Schouwen-Duiveland (Oosterland) (Zeeland) on May 18, 1864.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.88 Aktenr. 8
Timeline Jan Zoeter
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zoeter
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zoeter.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zoeter.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zoeter.
Historical context (based on day of marriage May 18, 1864)
- The temperature on May 18, 1864 was about 16.2 °C. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1864: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: Union General William Tecumseh Sherman burns Atlanta, Georgia and starts Sherman's March to the Sea.
- Twelve nations sign the First Geneva Convention. The Red Cross is formed.
- American Civil War: Battle of Franklin ? The Army of Tennessee led by General John Bell Hood mounts a dramatically unsuccessful frontal assault on Union positions commanded by John McAllister Schofield around Franklin, Tennessee, with Hood lost six generals and almost a third of his troops.