Personal data Jacomina Dina Adriana de Smit
- She was born in the year 1844 in Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacomina Dina Adriana de Smit
Household of Jacomina Dina Adriana de Smit
She is married to Hendrik van der Maas on September 24, 1863 at Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland) on September 24, 1862.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.143 Aktenr. 18
Timeline Jacomina Dina Adriana de Smit
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Smit
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Smit.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Smit.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Smit.
Historical context (based on day of marriage September 24, 1863)
- The temperature on September 24, 1863 was about 10.6 °C. There was 0 mm of rain. The air pressure was 1.5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 91%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1863: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- American Civil War: second day of the Battle of Gettysburg.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with the defeat of the Army of the Potomac by Confederate troops.
- American Civil War: The Battle of Chancellorsville ends with a Union retreat.