Personal data Pieter Ossewaarde
- He was born in the year 1840 in Goes (Kattendijke) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Pieter Ossewaarde
Household of Pieter Ossewaarde
He is married to Anna Maria Susanna de Smit on March 3, 1865 at Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland) on March 3, 1865.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.143 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Pieter Ossewaarde
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Ossewaarde
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 3, 1865)
- The temperature on March 3, 1865 was about 3.1 °C. There was 4 mm of rain. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- In The Netherlands , there was from February 1, 1862 to February 10, 1866 the cabinet Thorbecke II, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1865: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The International Telegraph Union (later the International Telecommunication Union) is established.
- American Civil War: Confederate President Jefferson Davis and most of his Cabinet flee the Confederate capital of Richmond, Virginia.
- American Civil War: Confederate General Joseph E. Johnston surrenders his army to General William Tecumseh Sherman at the Bennett Place near Durham, North Carolina.