Personal data Cornelis Priester
- He was born in the year 1848 in Noord-Beveland (Kortgene) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Cornelis Priester
Household of Cornelis Priester
He is married to Pieternella Anthonia de Smit on March 4, 1868 at Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland), he was 20 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Goes (Wissekerke) (Zeeland) on March 4, 1868.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.143 Aktenr. 7
Timeline Cornelis Priester
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Priester
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Priester.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Priester.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Priester.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 4, 1868)
- The temperature on March 4, 1868 was about 10.9 °C. The air pressure was 17 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west-northwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- President Andrew Johnson is acquitted in his impeachment trial by one vote in the United States Senate.
- Arica, Peru (now Chile) is devastated by a tsunami which followed a magnitude 8.5 earthquake in the Peru-Chile Trench off the coast. The earthquake and tsunami killed an estimated 25,000 people in Arica and perhaps 70,000 people in all.
- Shogunate rebels found Ezo Republic in Hokkaid?.