Personal data Willem de Jonge
Ancestors (and descendant) of Willem de Jonge
Household of Willem de Jonge
He is married to Wilhelmina Wondergem on March 4, 1875 at Noord-Beveland (Colijnsplaat) (Zeeland), he was 30 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Noord-Beveland (Colijnsplaat) (Zeeland) on March 4, 1875.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.21 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Willem de Jonge
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname De Jonge
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname De Jonge.
- Check the information Open Archives has about De Jonge.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching De Jonge.
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 4, 1875)
- The temperature on March 4, 1875 was about 5.7 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- Alexandra Palace reopens after the 1873 fire burnt it down.
- Notorious New York City politician Boss Tweed escapes from prison and flees to Cuba, then Spain.
- Georges Bizet's opera Carmen receives its première at the Opéra Comique in Paris.