Personal data Lena Wondergem
- She was born in the year 1847 in Reimerswaal (Rilland) (Zeeland).
- She died on January 16, 1915 in Goes (Wolphaartsdijk) (Zeeland), she was 68 years old.Source 1
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Lena Wondergem
Household of Lena Wondergem
She is married to Jacobus de Back on July 29, 1869 at Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Kruiningen) (Zeeland) on July 29, 1869.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.68 Aktenr. 11
Timeline Lena Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage July 29, 1869)
- The temperature on July 29, 1869 was about 20.0 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 76%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1869: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The Mount Washington Cog Railway opens, making it the world's first rack railway.
- Boston University is chartered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Austria issues the world's first postcards.