Personal data Wilhelmina Wondergem
- She was born in the year 1853 in Reimerswaal (Rilland) (Zeeland).
- She died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Wilhelmina Wondergem
Household of Wilhelmina Wondergem
She is married to Willem de Jonge on March 4, 1875 at Noord-Beveland (Colijnsplaat) (Zeeland), she was 22 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Noord-Beveland (Colijnsplaat) (Zeeland) on March 4, 1875.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.21 Aktenr. 6
Timeline Wilhelmina Wondergem
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wondergem
Historical context (based on day of marriage March 4, 1875)
- The temperature on March 4, 1875 was about 5.7 °C. The air pressure was 5 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 73%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In the year 1875: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- First telegraphic connection in Argentina.
- Alexandra Palace reopens after the 1873 fire burnt it down.
- Brigham Young University is founded in Provo, Utah.