Personal data Gerard Wisse
- He was born in the year 1846 in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland).
- He died.
Ancestors (and descendant) of Gerard Wisse
Household of Gerard Wisse
He is married to Maria Bosschaart on November 1, 1871 at Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland), he was 25 years old.Source 1
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Middelburg (Middelburg) (Zeeland) on November 1, 1871.Source 2
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.74 Aktenr. 134
Timeline Gerard Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 1, 1871)
- The temperature on November 1, 1871 was about 7.9 °C. The air pressure was 10 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the east. The atmospheric humidity was 65%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In The Netherlands , there was from January 4, 1871 to July 6, 1872 the cabinet Thorbecke III, with Mr. J.R. Thorbecke (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1871: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- French troops invade the Paris Commune and engage its residents in street fighting. By the close of "Bloody Week" some 20,000 communards have been killed and 38,000 arrested.
- British Columbia joins the confederation of Canada.
- The Civil Rights Act of 1871 becomes law.