Personal data Leuntje Johanna Wisse
Matches in other publications
This person also appears in the publication:
Ancestors (and descendant) of Leuntje Johanna Wisse
Household of Leuntje Johanna Wisse
She is married to Marinus van Damme on November 24, 1870 at Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland), she was 19 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland) on November 24, 1870.Source 3
Overlijdensakte Aktenr. 25
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.47 Aktenr. 14
Timeline Leuntje Johanna Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage November 24, 1870)
- The temperature on November 24, 1870 was about 11.2 °C. The air pressure was 12 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the south. The airpressure was 75 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 81%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1870: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Hiram Rhodes Revels, a Republican from Mississippi, is sworn into the United States Senate, becoming the first African American ever to sit in the U.S. Congress.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art founded.
- Franco-Prussian War: the Siege of Metz begins, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory on October 23.