Personal data Maatje Wisse
Ancestors (and descendant) of Maatje Wisse
Household of Maatje Wisse
She is married to (1) Marinus Weststrate on April 12, 1877 at Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland), she was 21 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Heinkenszand) (Zeeland) on April 12, 1877.Source 3
She is married to (2) Leendert Dorleijn on July 28, 1882 at Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland), she was 26 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Vlissingen (Oost-en West-Souburg) (Zeeland) on July 28, 1882.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.47 Aktenr. 5
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.85 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Maatje Wisse
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Wisse
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Wisse.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Wisse.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Wisse.
Historical context (based on day of marriage April 12, 1877)
- The temperature on April 12, 1877 was about 6.8 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 9 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the north-northeast. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 68%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From August 27, 1874 till November 3, 1877 the Netherlands had a cabinet Heemskerk - Van Lijnden van Sandenburg with the prime ministers Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief) and Mr. C.Th. baron Van Lijnden van Sandenburg (AR).
- In The Netherlands , there was from November 3, 1877 to August 20, 1879 the cabinet Kappeijne van de Coppello, with Mr. J. Kappeijne van de Coppello (liberaal) as prime minister.
- In the year 1877: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 4.0 million citizens.
- The first edition of the Washington Post is published.
- The then-villa of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico formally receives its city charter from the Royal Crown of Spain.
- The family with samurai antecedents that responded to the Saigo army in ?ita Nakatsu, rebels.