Personal data Jacob Zandee
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jacob Zandee
Household of Jacob Zandee
He is married to (1) Maatje de Jager on December 3, 1868 at Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland), he was 26 years old.Source 2
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Rilland en Maire) (Zeeland) on December 3, 1868.Source 3
He is married to (2) Tannetje Marina Nijsse on October 21, 1880 at Borssele (Driewegen) (Zeeland), he was 38 years old.Source 4
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Borssele (Driewegen) (Zeeland) on October 21, 1880.Source 3
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.102 Aktenr. 8
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.26 Aktenr. 3
Timeline Jacob Zandee
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Zandee
- View the information that Genealogie Online has about the surname Zandee.
- Check the information Open Archives has about Zandee.
- Check the Wie (onder)zoekt wie? register to see who is (re)searching Zandee.
Historical context (based on day of marriage December 3, 1868)
- The temperature on December 3, 1868 was about 8.7 °C. There was 1 mm of rain. The air pressure was 4 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the southwest. The airpressure was 76 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 97%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- The assassination of Michael Obrenovich III, Prince of Serbia, in Belgrade.
- The 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is passed, establishing African-American citizenship and guaranteeing due process of law.
- The Lake Ontario Shore Railroad Company is organized in Oswego, New York.