Personal data Jan van Liere
Ancestors (and descendant) of Jan van Liere
Household of Jan van Liere
He is married to Jannetje Zandee on February 6, 1868 at Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland), he was 24 years old.Source 3
Permission for this marriage has been obtained in Reimerswaal (Krabbendijke) (Zeeland) on February 6, 1868.Source 4
Huwelijksakte Toeg.nr. 25.67 Aktenr. 2
Timeline Jan van Liere
Drag the timetable to go back or further in time (or use l and r). Click on the names for more info.
About the surname Van Liere
Historical context (based on day of marriage February 6, 1868)
- The temperature on February 6, 1868 was about 6.9 °C. The air pressure was 7 kgf/m2 and came mainly from the west. The airpressure was 77 cm mercury. The atmospheric humidity was 72%. Source: KNMI (weather station Utrecht/The Netherlands)
- Koning Willem III (Huis van Oranje-Nassau) was from 1849 till 1890 sovereign of the Netherlands (also known as Koninkrijk der Nederlanden)
- From June 1, 1866 till June 4, 1868 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt - Heemskerk with the prime ministers Mr. J.P.J.A. graaf Van Zuijlen van Nijevelt (AR) and Mr. J. Heemskerk Azn. (conservatief).
- From June 4, 1868 till January 4, 1871 the Netherlands had a cabinet Van Bosse - Fock with the prime ministers Mr. P.P. van Bosse (liberaal) and Mr. C. Fock (liberaal).
- In the year 1868: Source: Wikipedia
- The Netherlands had about 3.6 million citizens.
- Andrew Johnson becomes the first President of the United States to be impeached by the United States House of Representatives. He is later acquitted in the Senate.
- Japanese Boshin War: end of the Battle of Utsunomiya Castle, former Shogunate forces withdraw northward to Aizu by way of Nikk?.
- The 14th Amendment to the Constitution of the United States is passed, establishing African-American citizenship and guaranteeing due process of law.